Nutrition Consultation Services
We live in a quick-fix culture, but it’s important to realize that restoring balance and healing takes time. Small, manageable changes to diet and behavior are much more effective than broad-sweeping change that isn’t sustainable in the long run.
Your success is my success. When you work with me, I am 100% committed to helping you feel your best and reach your goals. We’re in this together!
I do not accept insurance, but I can take HSA or FSA cards and I always provide a superbill for you to file for out-of-network claims (coverage, submission and mediation is your responsibility). My non-lab services are available as monthly payment plans, and I do offer a sliding scale option below.
START with a Discovery Call.
This is a free 20-minute phone session where I can learn about your goals and you can see if my approach fits your needs. This is where the magic begins.
FREE – BOOK HERE.
The New Client Package
Our starter package offers a big jump-start with three (3) months of personalized nutrition. The New Client Package includes:
- One (1) 60-minute initial consultation, including exploration of personal medical history, chief complaints, nutrition-focused-physical exam, lab analysis (if available), and goal-setting.
- Five (5) 45-minute follow-up sessions aimed at helping your reach your goals through food, lifestyle and/ or supplement recommendations.
Sessions are spaced in two-week increments for ease of scheduling and for increased touchpoints for ideal results. Payment plans are structured as $325 deposit for the first month, followed by 2 monthly payments of $265.
$855 – BOOK HERE.
I support your progress with two 45-minute follow-up sessions per month. Typically, it takes at least 3-months of consistent care for children to see considerable changes with nutrition therapy. For those with chronic conditions, it can take 6 months or longer. Continuing care clients must first graduate from a new client package.
$265/month – 3 or 6 months of Continuing Care
I am an Open Path Healing Arts Collective Practitioner!
- Learn more and apply to the Healing Arts Collective through my practitioner profile.
- There is a $49 lifetime membership fee, which opens access to all practitioners across the Collective.
- My 30-minute sessions average $45 each through the Collective.
**Note that this is NOT insurance-based, but rather self-pay access to care for those who would otherwise be unable to afford these services.